Here it is the anual list of blogs which I normally consume on a random basis for research purposes and to be inspired by others point of view.
On Digital Transformation at large:
- Cape Gemini blog – A good source to look for trends on digital transformation.
- Column 2 – Independent source on digital transformation by Sandy Kemsley.
- IEEE Spectrum – Future technologies brought by IEEE.
- Jim Sinur – Digital transformation trends by Jim Sinur.
- PeterVan – A 1.0 version type of blog that curates interesting articles from Peter Vander Auwera.
- On Web Strategy – Dion Hinchcliffe writes about the human side of digital transformation.
- Internet of Things and Services Blog – By Bosch Software on IoT.
- Blog of the long now – provide a counterpoint to today’s accelerating culture and help make long-term thinking more common by the The Long Now Foundation.
- Cognitive Edge – Dave Snowden writes about system thinking, reasoning and the reason of out how existence
- FuturistSpeaker.com – Futures by Thomas Frey.
- Digital Minds – Arlindo Oliveira writes about the next frontier of Artificial Intelligence.
- Strategic Structures – Ivo Velitchkov’s talks about System Thinking and Cybernetics.
- AI Impacts – The likely impacts of human-level artificial intelligence.
- Association of Professional Futurists – Curated articles about futures from APF members.
If you are interested in 2017 list click here.