Here is the list of BPM blogs I think work reading. This year there is a shift since I started to create the list. There are less pure BPM blogs. Nevertheless, here is the list, arranged by the first time, in categories.
- Bp-3: Scott Francis’s blog brings the most balanced views (and close to the truth).
- BPM redux – Theo Priestley’s is Andy Warhol’s of BPM .
- Business Process Management Virtual Environments -Innovation driven BPM starts here by Ross Brown.
- Column 2: For me the best analyst blog. Great insights from BPMS systems and event coverage brought by Sandy Kemsley.
- Ground-Floor BPM – E. Scott Menter deconstructs the myths of BPM and BPMS.
- Improving Enterprise BPMS – A great blog to look for frameworks by Alexander Samarin.
- Jim Sinur: Good insights about BPM future trends.
- Strategic Structures – Ivo Velitchkov’s talks about System thinking and Cybernetics.
- Welcome to the real It world: Max Pucher is the most outspoken BPM blogger on earth.
- Flux Capacitor – The place to look for process mining, from Fluxicon.
On Social Business:
- Collaborative Planning & Social Business: Keith Sewson brings insights around social business, more business oriented.
- On Web Strategy – Dion Hinchcliffe writes about social business.
- Social Enterprise – Emanuele Quintarelli writes about social business.
- The Smart Work Company – Anne Marie’s writes about the future of work, and the human side of business.
- KWKeirstead’s Blog – Karl Walter writes about knowledge workers and knowledge management.
- A Software Insider’s Point of View – Ray Wang, talks about social business, sharp.
- Social Enterprise Today – A blog of blogs around social business.
- Sonnez en can d’absence – Adaptation, complexity, chaos, brought to you by Thierry de Baillon.
- Texology Sciences – William Reed, writes about complexity.
- IFF Blog – A blog about complexity.
On Enterprise Architecture:
- Tetradian – Tom Grave´s writes about enterprise architecture.
If you are interested in 2012 list click here. Till next year!