As usual, this is my 2012 list of BPM blogs I think work reading.
- Adam Dean: use your BPM illusion. Adam is a true story teller.
- Blogging internet of things – It’s all about … internet of things.
- Bp-3: Scott Francis’s blog brings the most balanced views.
- BPM redux – Theo Priestley’s posts are like Salvador Dali’s paintings.
- BPM for real – this is a true BPM supermarket.
- Bouncing thoughts – Jaisundar’s writes about BPM.
- Column 2: For me the best analyst blog. Great insights from BPMS systems and event coverage brought by Sandy Kemsley.
- Flux Capacitor – The place to look for process mining, from Fluxicon.
- Ground-Floor BPM – E. Scott Menter deconstructs the myths of BPM and BPMS.
- Improving Enterprise BPMS – A great blog to look for frameworks by Alexander Samarin.
- Interactive Value Creation – Esko Kilpi provides amazing insights about complexity and new working patterns.
- Jim Sinur: Some intelligent thoughts about BPM future trends.
- On collaborative planning: Keith Sewson brings insights around social collaboration.
- On Web Strategy – Dion Hinchcliffe writes about social platforms and social business.
- Paul Mathiesen’s – Paul Mathiesen writes about social business.
- Product Four – Deb Lavoy writes about enterprise 2.0, social and collaboration.
- Social Enterprise – Emanuele Quintarelli writes about social software and collaboration.
- Sonnez en can d’absence – Adaptation, complexity, chaos, brought to you from Thierry de Baillon.
- Team cognition – Exploring new ways of learning.
- The Smart Work Company – Anne Marie’s writes about the future of work, business processes and social collaboration.
- Tetradian – Tom Grave´s writes about enterprise architecture.
- Welcome to the real It world: Max Pucher writes about what is going to be a reality in the next 5 years (but it was not yet invented).
If you are interested in 2011 list click here. Till next year!