This is my 2011 list of BPM blogs I think work reading.
- Adam Dean: Funny and provocative Adam is a real BPM catalyst.
- Andrew One Degree: People centric BPM blog by Andrew Smith.
- Bp-3: Scott Francis’s full of BPM reflections and anti hype.
- Column 2: For me the best analyst blog. Great insights from BPMS systems and event coverage brought by Sandy Kemsley.
- Efficient Technology for the Enterprise – Wolfgang Pleus with lots of practical material around Agile, BPM and BPMN;
- Ground-Floor BPM – E. Scott Menter deconstructs the myths of BPM and BPMS.
- Improving Enterprise BPMS – A great blog to look for frameworks by Alexander Samarin.
- Jim Sinur: Some visionary thoughts about BPM future trends.
- No Process – The best blog that shares BPM reality based on experience.
- Process is the main thing – Anatoly Belychook provides lot of info around BPMN and BPM frameworks.
- On collaborative planning: Keith Sewson brings insights around social collaboration.
- Product Four – Deb Lavoy writes about enterprise 2.0, social and collaboration.
- Process cafe: Process analysis from Gary Comerford.
- Social Enterprise – Emanuele Quintarelli writes about social software and collaboration.
- Taraneon: Tomas Olbrich provides a lot of expertise around process mapping and process simulation.
- The Smart Work Company – Anne Marie’s writes about the future of work.
- Welcome to the real It world: For the second year in the row, the most violent BPM blog from Max Pucher.
If you are interested in 2010 list click here. Till next year!